Help With Sponsorship

nick600

Hi Guys Can Anyone Out There Help Me Find A Sponsor For A 457 Visa ? I Am A Very Experienced Welder / Sheetmetal Worker Looking For A Long Term Temporary Job In The Melbourne Area. I Would Like To Have A Year Or Two Working In Oz To Make Sure Its Exactly What I Want Before Taking Permanent Residency , However I'm Finding It Almost Impossible To Find Empoloyers Offering Sponsorship . Please Help

Hi Nick,

Sorry cannot help on the sponsorship front,just wanted to say we are in the same boat,my OH is a painter and decorator and I am finding it really hard to find a sponsor,just don't no where to start,as we need to be sponsored on his experience as he no qualifications,so know how you feeling.Does anybody out there no any web sights that have sponsors on them. :arghh: :notworthy:

Luv Gwen x x x x x x

hi nick

if u go on to and register with Speedglas - Redwing Boots - Kromer Welding Caps - Welding Jobs - Welding Caps - Welding Helmets u will find lots of posts by welders workin in oz if u contact some of them im sure they will help u

also look on Australia InfoMine - Mining Intelligence & Technology for welding jobs adn companies u can contact to see about sponsership hope this helps cheers keily ..

other job sites to look on are Job Search - Australian jobs - Job listing - Find a job - CareerOne / SEEK - Australia's no. 1 jobs, employment, career and recruitment site

Guest colin&miche
Hi Guys Can Anyone Out There Help Me Find A Sponsor For A 457 Visa ? I Am A Very Experienced Welder / Sheetmetal Worker Looking For A Long Term Temporary Job In The Melbourne Area. I Would Like To Have A Year Or Two Working In Oz To Make Sure Its Exactly What I Want Before Taking Permanent Residency , However I'm Finding It Almost Impossible To Find Empoloyers Offering Sponsorship . Please Help

Hi nick

a good way to look is to look at yellowpages.au and look under your OH occupation, it will bring up lots of businesses large and small that you can send your OH resume to , we did this and had a few replies, even if they are not looking at least you know, and they keep your resume for future ref. also as also replied put your OH resume onto seek and careerone, there are lots of jobs on their and you can apply for jobs on their also, we may have a sponsor, well they say thst they are willing to assist on us getting there and giving hubby job, so i think thats more or less a yes to sponsorship as we did put in the E-mail that we was looking for sponsorship.

well i hope some of this helps, just apply apply apply even if they arent advertising for jobs.

kind regards

michell

Guest janie606

hi guys, we are in the same boat OH a baker with plenty of experience was going to try and get a TRA anyway just fill it out there was something on there about getting it signed by a justice of peace to declare that what you have written is true?(please correct me if i got this wrong) any way maybe thats what we should do too, send some cv's to different bakeries, just seems like never gonna happen, very disheartening but will keep going! jane n kev

dont give up it will be worth it in the end . dont know where you live but there is a big exhibition next week in the royal armouries in leeds with loads of exhibitors and employers from oz also lots of others with info on visas etc hope this helps

Guest Gollywobbler

Hi Nick

Welcome to Poms in Oz.

In addition to the suggestions alreay made, have you tried any of the recruitment agencies in Oz?

If not, try these to start with, I would suggest:

Find a Job in Oz

Welcome to Hire A Migrant

Workforce Solutions UK Website

There are loads of other recruitment agencies in Oz who reckon that they can find visas + jobs for would be migrants.

Search using Google Australia and tell it to confine itself to Australian web-pages, I suggest.

Best wishes

Gill

Archived