189 Visa invite and further process

Hi all,

I have got the 189 visa invite today !!!

Could someone please explain the process from here?

I understand that I need to apply for visa and then a case officer will be assigned to me. Could some one please help me with the detailed steps and the documents required in each steps?

Many thanks in advance.

Prasanth Nair

Hi all,

I understand that I need to apply for visa and then a case officer will be assigned to me. Could some one please help me with the detailed steps and the documents required in each steps?

Many thanks in advance.

Prasanth Nair

You submit your application next.

Hi all,

Many thanks in advance.

Prasanth Nair

The next step would be to apply (and pay).

When you apply you are given a list off all the documents you need to upload, I recommend getting them all together now, and then uploading as soon as you apply. From then you will be assigned a case officer (that usually takes between 4 and 8 weeks). If they require any further info from you they will email and request it and you have 28 days from their request to provide it, otherwise they'll just request medicals and police clearances when they're happy that everything else has been provided.

I got CO after 3 weeks, and they requested a couple of extra documents for skilled employment proof (tax docs and references) which we're waiting for now. Have pre loaded medical and police clearances to speed things up.

Good Luck

Archived