Visa application - health and character checks for kids

mpatel1972

I think you need to consider using an agent ... you seem to be confused on every single detail (given your numerous threads on every single stage of the process...). This is a forum where people can give an opinion, but you appear to be needing far more hand holding than that.

Thanks Rupert.

Tickled Pink, as you mentioned, this is a forum for people like me to get advice. Yes, I do have lots of questions as I want to make sure I am prepared as much as possible since a small mistake can reject\decline my visa. Like most people asking questions, this overall migration process is extremely important and cannot afford (not just financially) to make any mistakes as the consequences will affect my family's future. If by asking for advice and being due-diligence (even if you feel it's hand-holding), you feel it's asking too much in this forum, then you should re-consider your involvement in this forum. If it helps, please avoid reading my posts and\or even replying to them especially if it's not constructive.

Not everyone can afford an agent.

Thanks Rupert.

Tickled Pink, as you mentioned, this is a forum for people like me to get advice. Yes, I do have lots of questions as I want to make sure I am prepared as much as possible since a small mistake can reject\decline my visa. Like most people asking questions, this overall migration process is extremely important and cannot afford (not just financially) to make any mistakes as the consequences will affect my family's future. If by asking for advice and being due-diligence (even if you feel it's hand-holding), you feel it's asking too much in this forum, then you should re-consider your involvement in this forum. If it helps, please avoid reading my posts and\or even replying to them especially if it's not constructive.

Not everyone can afford an agent.

Well then you take a risk. People on here are (in all but a very few) not migration experts. You acknowledge that a small mistake can mean a rejected application, people on here will tell you what they think they know, but may not be up to date with all the intricate changes - currently happening at quite a rate.

if you take part in a forum, and choose to post, then you need to be prepared to hear things you may not like... that doesn't mean my input to this forum is not worthy of involvement.

My post is far from not being constructive, more making sure you are aware many people on here are not experts.

Archived