Visa documents required

mpatel1972

Hi,

I have submitted my visa application for 190. On the Immi account, there are a number of documents (e.g., Evidence of Birth \ Character \ Qualifications \ Work experience \ Health \ etc.,) and for each document in the 'Progress' column, it states 'Recommended'. However, above the list of documents, it states:

"Not all evidence listed below may be required. Check the attachment checklist for guidance. Any evidence with Progress of 'Required' must also be attached."

The checklist mentions most of the documents above.

Which list should I refer to? Also, do I need to upload all the docs including the skills assessment \ work declaration/reference? I'm just confused.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I have submitted my visa application for 190. On the Immi account, there are a number of documents (e.g., Evidence of Birth \ Character \ Qualifications \ Work experience \ Health \ etc.,) and for each document in the 'Progress' column, it states 'Recommended'. However, above the list of documents, it states:

"Not all evidence listed below may be required. Check the attachment checklist for guidance. Any evidence with Progress of 'Required' must also be attached."

The checklist mentions most of the documents above.

Which list should I refer to? Also, do I need to upload all the docs including the skills assessment \ work declaration/reference? I'm just confused.

Thanks in advance

The more information provided, the less chance there is of the CO requesting more.

Archived