457 drama

SW1

Hi all,

i have a problem!!

My partner is sponsored on a 457 visa... However it looks like it's going to fall through!! :( Anyway, that's not the question.

Before we went on our 457 we were on a working holiday and did our 3 month farm work, when we were applying for the 457 I panicked that it would take longer to process than I had left on my whv so I applied for my 2nd whv... It was granted, and due to start in the September, however our 457 was granted in July so I never actually used it????

so now that my 457 is going down the pan, I want to know if I still have a year visa I can go on?????

please help!

Sam

Hi all,

i have a problem!!

My partner is sponsored on a 457 visa... However it looks like it's going to fall through!! :( Anyway, that's not the question.

Before we went on our 457 we were on a working holiday and did our 3 month farm work, when we were applying for the 457 I panicked that it would take longer to process than I had left on my whv so I applied for my 2nd whv... It was granted, and due to start in the September, however our 457 was granted in July so I never actually used it????

so now that my 457 is going down the pan, I want to know if I still have a year visa I can go on?????

please help!

Sam

Sack your agent.

Archived