hello

Guest daisydeeds

Guest daisydeeds

hi i'm tristan I'm moving to hunter valley in new south wales :mrgreen: i have one brother and one sister :oops: I think moveing to austrailia will be fun :D

Hi I'm Alex, if you don't already know. I'm moving near Armadale, Perth, WA. I think it will be fun aswell. How old are you? I'm 11 and I've just started high school. I have one brother called Tom. :P

Alex

• 8 months later...
Guest Nicki Kefford

Hey guys,:jiggy:

My name is Harlea and i'm an 11year old girl with a 9 year old sister called Phoebe.

Me & my family are moving to Perth but don't know excatly where.But i do know we need to move b the end of the year because WE GOT OUR VISA'S !!!!!!!.

I'm looking forward to go but sometimes not.:nah:

Because of missing every-one here and my m8's

Speak soon guys ok

Harlea :wubclub:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest thistles and gum trees

Hi Tristan,

How old are you? We are from Scotland too and moving in 3 months to Australia. We will be moving up to the Hunter Valley in the middle of next year - to somewhere near Williamtown. First we have to go to Victoria. Do you support a football team? My dad and brother and me support Rangers but my mum and my sister supports Aberdeen and Inverness Caley Thistle. I am 8 and my brother is 14 and my sister is 12. Bye from Jack

• 1 month later...

Hiya everyone my name is Hayleigh

i am 9 years old we are hoping to move to Packenham,Melbourne about January time so fingers crossed.

I haven't got any brothers or sisters and have no pets.

I am hoping to get a dog when i go over there a chocolate lab.

That is the only thing i want to go for .

I think that moving to Australia is a big thing and it is going to take some time to understand that it is the best thing at the moment.

We had our medicals yesterday and all is fine except my dads big toe!!!!!!!!!!

Our visas have not yet been granted and the house has not sold.

We are going on holiday tommorow so we are going to have an Australia free holiday

From hayleigh (i don't want to go:no:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cheryl

hi guys

my name is lucy and im a 11 year old girl you might think im all girly girly but im far from that i love sports especially football and cant wait to make new friends when i move to oz if any of you guys have msn then maybe if you sent me a pm with your msn address we could chat

hope to speak soon lucy

Hi Lucy, if you or your mum pm's me I'll give you my daughters email address - she's 12 and we moved here at the begining of the year when she was 11. She was a bit worried before we came wondering if she'd make friends etc., she's settled in really well, all her friends are aussies and she enjoys being here.

Ali

Archived