Searching for job

anitasharma

Hi to all people. I came from India one month ago and I am on 457 visa dependent. I did graduation in arts from India and I am very good in learning new things. I can not understand what type of job should I do here and how to find job here? I am living in Caroline spring. If someone can help me in getting a good job here, I will be very thankful. I am waiting for your response. I want to study on my behalf. But if I will not get a good job, how I will complete my dream. Plz help me

First you need to research what you are qualified to do based on both your experience and qualifications.

Get the local news papers and go through the job ads to get some inspiration.

It is hard for partners of 457 holders to get jobs as you are only a temporary resident.

Be aware that if you decide to study you will be an international student and have to pay international fees.

Maybe we were really lucky or just didn't take no for an answer but. My partner found work and changed her job 5 times while on my 457. One company even transferred her when I had to move with my job.

To date the hardest place I've found it most difficult to find work was in the UK.

Archived