Advice required for migration

Anash54

Guest The Pom Queen
I must respond to The Pom Queen but please after this do you mind just leaving it as I've explained how we operate so all the questions have been answered.

I'm on this site to advise people that are looking for help, not MARA agents, volunteer moderators or anyone else. All I want to do is speak to people who have proper questions to ask.

For your information as well, the last time this scenario came about when I first joined and everyone tried to jump in..the actual person who started the thread ended up using us **this is no word of a lie** he private messaged me and became a client. So to be honest NO our reputation is fine and will remain so, we just don't take certain assumptions and negative statements lying down.

Now; please respect that I don't wish to waste any more time on this particular subject; I have a life..i'm sure you do to.

And I think that life is better off MY forum, have a great day

• 1 year later...

I am testimony that I have used Richard thru Ryan and I have been granted my 190 last month; it all went exactly how Ryan said it would go.

Richard's name was on everything. The team is professional & answered all my questions promptly. I intend on using them again for my spouse. Anything else, please ask.

I have not read all the posts, but i looks to me that the OP has matters more or less under control, if the supporting evidence is sufficient.

It is not only unregistered agents who dish out hopeless advice:

[h=1]Complaints have emerged that the Department of Immigration (DIBP) is recklessly dishing out wrong advice to callers on their helpline.[/h][h=2]Faceless, unaccountable, just plainly wrong and recklessly dangerous. There is no other way to describe DIBPs Immigration Helpline. Or should we call it the "To-Hell-Line". The Migration Alliance has received complaints that DIBP's 131 881 helpline is dishing out bad advice to unwary visa applicants.[/h]

Callers who put down the phone after waiting 30 minutes may well be the lucky ones. It's like missing a doomed flight.You have to wonder which is worse: advice from an unregistered practitioner or advice from DIBPs helpline? Or are they both about the same because they are often wrong and with no liability whatsoever.RMAs (Registered Migration Agents) have complained that, everyday people call DIBPs 131 881 helpline with hope for some direction with their visa applications or status. Instead, they are misled with “wrong, incorrect, incomplete or half-baked immigration advice.”The Migration Alliance has had complaints from RMAs that poorly trained DIBP officers are actually contradicting good advice from professionals in the migration industry.Some RMAs have complained, “A lot of the time agents give advice and then their client goes to the DIBP and the counter-staff and contradict the information given and create problems for the client and their agent.”

[h=3]“It is about time the public were informed of this hopeless failure of the DIBP,” says Liana Allan of the Migration Alliance. “DIBP officers answering immigration queries are not trained properly like RMAs. DIBP officers have no insurance and that quite frankly the DIBP 131 881 number should be referring the public to the
Office of the MARA
to find an agent if they have questions.”[/h]

Ms Allan says, “The DIBP are simply not trained and are effectively ruining people's lives because they do not have proven sound knowledge. Call a Registered Migration Agent if you need proper and accountable guidance. Your Visa issues are too important to be left to the hacks who have no interest in giving you the right advice.

[h=3]“The fact the DIBP don't have a mandate for staff to refer the public to the Office of the MARA from the helpline is deeply concerning. Last year Migration Alliance questioned a DIBP Director in a consultation meeting on why the 131 881 staff don't refer callers to the
Office of the MARA
and the DIBP 'took it on notice' but admitted they don't" says Liana Allan.[/h]

Migration Alliance has a 'find an agent' function on its homepage. If the public want proper advice, go to the Office of the MARA and find an agent, or find one on this website.

Ask the DIBP at your own peril.

I am testimony that I have used Richard thru Ryan and I have been granted my 190 last month; it all went exactly how Ryan said it would go.

Richard's name was on everything. The team is professional & answered all my questions promptly. I intend on using them again for my spouse. Anything else, please ask.

Why was your spouse not included on your initial application.

Plus you should cut out the unregistered middle man and go direct to the registered migration agent.

I'm on this site to advise people that are looking for help, not MARA agents, volunteer moderators or anyone else. All I want to do is speak to people who have proper questions to ask.

It may help to hear the views of a disinterested bystander on why you're having this problem (and will again, no doubt).

If someone goes to a MARA agent and that agent says, "due to the volume of enquiries, I always ask applicants to talk to my consultant, Ryan, first" - then people would be happy to do that. But why should anyone come directly to you, because it means taking your word that you're authorised by your MARA agent to vet initial enquiries? We don't know you from Adam, so why should we take your authority on trust? People look for the MARA registration because it's the only indication they have to go on.

I don't doubt that you have an official relationship with a MARA agent and he has outsourced part of his work to you: but if that's the case, then I think you need his permission to put some kind of endorsement in your signature.

Archived