Guest mophead

Guest mophead

on the way to oz which is the best place to stop off at eg:singapour

im a 12 year old boy and will probably get bored on the plane ,thanks. :nah:

Guest 7gotooz
on the way to oz which is the best place to stop off at eg:singapour

im a 12 year old boy and will probably get bored on the plane ,thanks. :nah:

Hi

If you do a stop over & leave the airport it massively reduces your baggage allowance - if you get a one way migrant ticket they give you loads more baggage + allow kids some too especially quantas & singapore airlines.

You may want to weigh boredom over favourite stuff to live with! we are travelling with 4 under 10s but will fly straight through as will need extra baggage. some of the airlines give out goody bags & have games in headrests etc - we will use the gods nintendo & gameboy to elp us through ours!!!

Good luck

Rachel

I really doubt you'll get bored - there are so many interactive games that you can play - your TV is in the back of the seat in front, you can watch loads of stuff, then there's the food which is great - make sure your mum and dad order you adult meals 'cos they're better than the kids stuff.

Ali

Guest jogrant3232

We flew out last year and my son (13) loved the flight. He was so busy playing the games and watching films it went really quick for him. I am sure you will be fine.

Guest One-And-Only

Hey

The flight isn't that bad.

As Ali said, there are tv's in the back of seats where you can watch the latest movies or play games.

And try and get some sleep on the plane.

We (me and my family) are flying into singapore then onto brisbane.

Before we've flown into Malaysia and also one flight we travelled on went to Tokyo.

It does really depend on what sutis you and your family best

Archived