Are there any sponsored construction Project Manager or QS jobs in Oz ?

lookingtoleave

Yes it is , it's quantity surveyor , but can only afford to go employer sponsored at the minute . Looked at all big company's and no one seems to go down the sponsor route now ! Why ?

Why? Well there must be a good neoug supply of local applicants. Nobody will sponsor if they don't have to.

Would love to migrate to Oz... Have done for many many years. Anyone any advice if sponsored project manager of construction or quantity surveyor jobs are out there anywhere ? Please !:yes:

Hi, I was in OZ 2010-2011 and I am fully qualified QS with decent experience. It took me 5 months to get a QS job, it is very difficult as many employers want you to have experience of working in Oz, its Catch 22 how are you suppose to get the experience if they wont give you a start? My employer pulled the pin on sponsorship due to cost but I do know some guys who have got sponsored going from a WHV to 457

Hi, I was in OZ 2010-2011 and I am fully qualified QS with decent experience. It took me 5 months to get a QS job, it is very difficult as many employers want you to have experience of working in Oz, its Catch 22 how are you suppose to get the experience if they wont give you a start? My employer pulled the pin on sponsorship due to cost but I do know some guys who have got sponsored going from a WHV to 457

Thanks for the reply Hilton.. Years ago we saw loads of 457 jobs but not anymore .. Seems to be for any job now bar medical !:mask:

Archived