Nursing ANMAC skills assesssment

pinknurse83

Hey everyone,

Just a quick question, does anyone know if there is a delay for ANMAC skills assessment?? I sent all my stuff to them early January, and then it said it takes 6-8 weeks to process the assessment, I've now heard its taking up to 12 weeks!! Just wondering if anyone else has any experience with this process and if its taken this long with others.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine took a very long time but was due to a fault on my part. ANMAC received my application 14/5/13 then in the August I received an email stating they'd contacted my former boss as she hadn't stated she was a registered nurse & they needed to confirm this. My LOD didn't come through until 7/1/14 after I'd contacted them about the delay.

Hi

I would be most grateful of some help regarding the ANMAC Skills Assessment and the documentation required. My understanding is that I need to send NMC Registration Verification, IELTS and Transcript of Nursing Studies direct to ANMAC, then I need to get certified copies of the following: Graduation Cert, Employment Ref? Passport and Birth Certificate. Am I missing anything else?

Many thanks in advance

Vicki

Hi

I would be most grateful of some help regarding the ANMAC Skills Assessment and the documentation required. My understanding is that I need to send NMC Registration Verification, IELTS and Transcript of Nursing Studies direct to ANMAC, then I need to get certified copies of the following: Graduation Cert, Employment Ref? Passport and Birth Certificate. Am I missing anything else?

Many thanks in advance

Vicki

Hi Vicki

I also sent a certified copy of my statement of entry from the NMC, you would have been issued this when you first registered.

"If you have put it in a safe place" (like I had done) you can request a replacement, free of charge, on the NMC website.

Good Luck

Michelle

Hi Vicki

I also sent a certified copy of my statement of entry from the NMC, you would have been issued this when you first registered.

"If you have put it in a safe place" (like I had done) you can request a replacement, free of charge, on the NMC website.

Good Luck

Michelle

Thank you Michelle, yes thankfully I do have my statement of entry.

Much appreciated, Vicki xx

• 1 month later...

Im still waiting and I sent my application in jan. Its been 12 weeks. But its now changed to 16 weeks. It's very frustrating as if you do email them which I did as I had to send a document that I forgot they are quite rude and wont tell you if they have received additional documents or how long your assessment might be. I really dont understand what takes so long. Must be sheer volume of applicants!!

• 1 month later...
Aaargggghhh so after almost 14 wks Anmac tell me they haven't received my IELTs cert even though it was sent in January AND they have a certified copy!! So stressful!! :banghead:[/quote

Oh kelly that is naff! Can't believe it has taken them so long to tell you, so frustrating!

I know!! Who knows how long it will take now! Gutted I was hoping to get my LOD this week. :(

Maybe if they receive that within a week providing the IELTS centre send it straight away they may be in a position to just confirm your LOD, they are probably just back logged and im sure it doesnt take 16 weeks to process just the back log they have to cope with .... hope so !! for when the weeks start ticking for me !

Aaargggghhh so after almost 14 wks Anmac tell me they haven't received my IELTs cert even though it was sent in January AND they have a certified copy!! So stressful!! :banghead:

For goodness sake! It's just stress all the way isn't it! Hopefully, like you've said, if that's all that they're waiting for, it'll be sorted as soon as they get it!

Think we'll need to start a support group soon!!!

Good luck x

Archived