Just moved to Surfers Paradise...anyone local about??

26 year old lad from Greater Manchester looking for mates in the Surfers Paradise area. Just moved from Roma(middle of nowhere rural Queensland) and don't know anyone so if anyone wants to go for a beer gimme a shout. Big into football(Manchester United...don't laugh lol) and also looking for a team to play for. I'll be starting a new job in Southport in the next couple of weeks so until then my social circle is practically non existant

26 year old lad from Greater Manchester looking for mates in the Surfers Paradise area. Just moved from Roma(middle of nowhere rural Queensland) and don't know anyone so if anyone wants to go for a beer gimme a shout. Big into football(Manchester United...don't laugh lol) and also looking for a team to play for. I'll be starting a new job in Southport in the next couple of weeks so until then my social circle is practically non existant

Hi don't live far from the gc if you fancy a drink let me know

• 4 weeks later...

Hi mate living on Gold Coast big into my football (Birmingham Fan) dont laugh someone has to support them. I play football for local team but if you ever fancy a beer or watch a game let me know i am always out and about somewhere and i was actually working in Roma other week so i know what you mean when you say middle of nowhere

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm in the same situation - just moved here 2 weeks ago and don't know anyone! Live right in the centre of surfers and would be cool to find some people to go out with etc! Just turned 24 the other day, from Chester! PM me your number / facebook if you fancy a pint or anything! Cheers!

• 2 months later...

Same here lads, I'm 24 I live just up on the northern side of the goldy with the g.f . Moved here 2 years ago from

preston. Been hard to make mates as I work out near Roma for

2 weeks at a time ( **** all here) Spend my time

down on the water when I'm home

on the ski.. Or surfing.. Hit as many festivals as I can ?

Any you lads wana meet up?? Missing the English banter!!! ? Facebook?? Scott hall. Or p.m me.