Is anyone got 190 skilled visa on Gnvq qualification

Chand

Hi

my husband got GNVQ in hospitality and catering and he is working as Chef for last 5 years. Is anyone got visa on only GNVQ and experience? We are looking to apply under 190 skilled visa.

so confued what to do. We are preparing for TRA.

Any help please.

Guest Ryan the wizard of oz
Hi

my husband got GNVQ in hospitality and catering and he is working as Chef for last 5 years. Is anyone got visa on only GNVQ and experience? We are looking to apply under 190 skilled visa.

so confued what to do. We are preparing for TRA.

Any help please.

Good evening Chand,

May I ask how long was the course that your husband did to obtain the GNVQ and was it an advanced GNVQ? (I'll be asking our MARA agent about this.) We've dealt with loads of chef's processing PR applications before, not many of them did a course in hospitality and catering though rather it was a direct chef diploma but the 5 years work experience is good and hopefully his qualification is at the right level and relevant enough to be accepted by TRA and under the occupation of chef 351311

Kind regards

He got advanced GNVQ it was 2 year coure. Done in 96-97. Also he done chef work after finishing is course in 1998-99, but we can not get any reference because 1 place is closed and another one dont keep record that far back. Hopefully his last 5 years experienCe will count!!

thanks for replying

Edited by Chand