House Sitters

dragon52

Hi we are planning on going away for a month's holiday and we hate the thought of our dog spending that length of time in a kennel. I found a site advertising for house sitters and I was wondering if anyone had any good or bad experiences with getting some one to look after their house and pets. It's a little daunting having someone that I don't know living in my home.

Hi we are planning on going away for a month's holiday and we hate the thought of our dog spending that length of time in a kennel. I found a site advertising for house sitters and I was wondering if anyone had any good or bad experiences with getting some one to look after their house and pets. It's a little daunting having someone that I don't know living in my home.

Not sure where you are, but we are on the Sunshine Coast, and use house sitters through word of mouth, as do lots of others. Had no problem ever, but prefer some one recommended rather than some one unknown, + they don't charge. It's worth putting the word out.

Hi where on the northside do you live, I would hate my dog to go to kennels, we do dog sitting in our home for family and friends, what type of dog do you have ? is it friendly , well trainined, in or outside dog, if you would like to discuss it email me back, happy to help, thanks

Archived