Whats the rough price for a visa for a family of 4?

NatandAl122

Hi all :) I know there's probably lots of variables but does anyone know or had experience in the cost of a visa for a family of 2 adults and 2 very young children. Also just throwing it out there.....does anyone know what the average cost of moving to oz :)

Thanks in advance :D

Hi

It will depend on the visa - you dont say if its PR or 457 or other TR.

The DIBP Pricing Table (complicated to say the least) is here: https://www.immi.gov.au/fees-charges/visa-pricing-table.htm

Then you have skill assessments, english tests, medicals, police checks, translations (if and as applicable)

If you hire an Agent our fees are extra to the above but considering the costs and that the government and other agency fees are non-refundable, its an expenditure worth considering.

We charge:

- 457 Nomination & Visa Combo $AUD1500 (whether single or family) or $AUD1000 just for the visa

- 186/187 Nomination & Visa Combo $3500 (again single or family) or $AUD2250 just for the visa

- 189/190 is $AUD500 for the EOI only and $AUD2500 for the visa & EOI

- Family sponsored is $AUD3000

and we have current 10% discount special. Other agents I'm sure can advise their fees but I post here to give you an idea of the costs.

Hope that helps

Bonnie

o god! a fortune! lol. we're going to take £15k with us. And think that's pushing it. i would say £6k as visas gone up. this include's ielts (done twice) skills assesment, skills points advice, paying for visa and police check and medicals.

Guest Ryan the wizard of oz

I have a client who is applying for PR with us and he has two child dependents under 18 and a wife. The total cost for him (baring in mind the skills assessment fees vary) is £6,220.00 That's including the agency fee.

Kind regards

I have a client who is applying for PR with us and he has two child dependents under 18 and a wife. The total cost for him (baring in mind the skills assessment fees vary) is £6,220.00 That's including the agency fee.

Kind regards

Which visa is that?

Guest Ryan the wizard of oz

PR is (Permanent Residency) and the visa in particular is the 189 skilled independent Visa, however if it was a 190 State sponsorship Visa it would be exactly the same cost as the Australian government charge the same amount of $3520 for the main applicant, $1760 for any dependent over 18yrs of age & $880 for dependents under 18.

Archived