Medical Assessment - Does it expire?

spangley

I've lodged my visa application and am awaiting a CO. In the meantime I'm trying to frontload my application, however I was advised by the local medical assessment centre that the assessment is only valid for 6 months.

Do most people wait for the assigned CO to request a Med first? Anyone had any problems with expired med assessments?

Muchly obliged.

When visa is granted, you will be given a time to complete your first entry. First entry time should be before medicals or pcc expires. (which one expires first) Both documents are valid for 1 year. Its better to provide them when requested so you will have more time to satisfy first entry reqrement.

we wasn't patient and uploaded our police check before being asked for then. We now have to be in Austrlia for the 7th jan. Either that or take a hol. but with 2 of us and 2 children its going to be a fortune! Going to make the big move before for then. So hang on if you need more time!