Jump to content

electrician needs help with visa


Recommended Posts

hello, my 2 year whv is up and I am currently in oz on a tourist visa now!!

I was looking into a long term visa now maybe along the lines of skilled visa or something.


Basically I have my trade recognised by the TRA here in oz where I had to send off all my paperwork and details of work experience, so now I am wondering if I have to sit any more exams to do with my trade or can I go ahead and apply for a new visa!


it just seems that the sparkies back in the uk have to do all kinds of exams theory and practical before they are able to apply for a visa


Ive looked through the forums here but no one is giving the answer I am looking for plus its giving me a major headache reading all the different answers.


Any help or info would be majorly appreciated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...