Can I notarized scanned copy of my experience letters for ACS assessment

joshbay84

Hello All,

This is my first post so forgive me if I am asking a silly question

Myself a software engineer, planning to apply for Australia Immigration for which I am in the process of gathering all the documents and getting the assessment from ACS. One of the points was Have all copies certified by an authorized person - (Certified copy)

I do have my experience letter in tact with the required details on Company letter head. However, I do not have the hard copy of the same - I got the soft copy of all those documents (I got the letters in email) . Can I notarize the soft copy or do I need to strictly get hard copy ?

Also, can I just notarize the documents from a Bank (say) Bank of America?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Notary Public and Bank Manger will be able to certify your documents.

while certifying the docs things such as "certified true copy of the original", signature of the person certifying, regd no etc should be there on the certified doc.

yes you can take the print out of the scanned documents and have them attested/notarized.

• 2 months later...

I do attestation,notarize and certify documents by courier or in person for Australia Immigration ,Engineers Australia as I am authorized to do same in capacity as Engineers Australia Member and CPEng.

I also attest and certify documents for UK and European region as Chartered Engineer with Engineering Council-UK.

I am based in Seattle,Washington,USA.

Please email who ever finds difficulty in getting same.

Hello All,

This is my first post so forgive me if I am asking a silly question

Myself a software engineer, planning to apply for Australia Immigration for which I am in the process of gathering all the documents and getting the assessment from ACS. One of the points was Have all copies certified by an authorized person - (Certified copy)

I do have my experience letter in tact with the required details on Company letter head. However, I do not have the hard copy of the same - I got the soft copy of all those documents (I got the letters in email) . Can I notarize the soft copy or do I need to strictly get hard copy ?

Also, can I just notarize the documents from a Bank (say) Bank of America?

Thank you

Edited by snifter
Removed contact info as per forum rules