The heat this week

Guest spreadingwings

43 must b very hot even if it is a dry heat!

I dont like it above 32 (but I guess being humid does makd it worse)!!

It was 45 where I am yesterday - I love hot weather, and the dry lightening looked really good! As far as I see I go from air conditioned car - to air conditioned work - to air conditioned home, so it doesn't feel that bad! I'm in love with the idea of being able to go to the beach after work (which I couldn't do in the UK)!

I dont know what dry lightning is and the ljnk didnt wofk on mh phone

It was 45 where I am yesterday - I love hot weather, and the dry lightening looked really good! As far as I see I go from air conditioned car - to air conditioned work - to air conditioned home, so it doesn't feel that bad! I'm in love with the idea of being able to go to the beach after work (which I couldn't do in the UK)!

I dont know what dry lightning is and the ljnk didnt wofk on mh phone

Dry lightning is just normal lightning without the rain. It may look good but is extremely dangerous at this time of year and started a lot of fires. I think the CFS said they responded to over 200 incidents.

Thanks for explanatjon. Sounds nasty when it starts fires. I love a good thunder storm tho.....

Dry lightning is just normal lightning without the rain. It may look good but is extremely dangerous at this time of year and started a lot of fires. I think the CFS said they responded to over 200 incidents.

Archived