Advice/opinion needed please?

francy

Happy New Year

my oh is a general plumber (self employed) with over 6yrs experience, he qualified with city & guilds.

He has past the Vetassess stage and has done 1 ielts test (but 1/2 a point too low on 2 tests) he has another booked for 1 February.

We are using an agent for the migration process. The agent wasn't 100% sure if my oh's experience/qualifications would get the 10'points we needed. He has spoken to Vetassess and another agent and they have said yes all ok,

just abit unsettled that he doubted it this far along.

my main question is, if we put our visa application in can they say my oh needs more experience/qualifications? And if we are refused do we lose all of our money?

thanks in advance

I feel ur other half if passes the ilets should have enough points for the visa, my partner was a plumber with 7 years experience, city and guilds and gas fitter and he got more points than me as a medical professional. My partner didn't even need to do the ilets as he qualified with enough points anyway. Not sure about money via agent as we never used a migration agent. But he will need to do some more courses when he gets to oz which cost in region of couple thousand dollars.

Yes he his. It's just the visa cost I was querying. Surely, is you pass all the stuff like Vetassess and ielts you should be ok for the visa?

You need to prove that all the points you have all the points that you have claimed for, if you have over claimed your application will be refused. Sounds like the issue with the points is claiming for work experience.

Work experience requires to be post qualification.

You need to prove that all the points you have all the points that you have claimed for, if you have over claimed your application will be refused. Sounds like the issue with the points is claiming for work experience.

Work experience requires to be post qualification.

His experience of over 6 yrs is after he qualified.

Archived