Did anybody seek NSW nomination in Nov/Dec, 2013

Abdullah Al Mamun

Hello There,

Did anybody seek NSW nomination in Nov/Dec, 2013, what is the update now? Well my application was received on 11th Dec but they said they were processing applications of 16th Oct. I wanted to know if anybody applied later that time and which applications NSW were processing then??

Did anybody got invitation by now by submitting application in Nov/Dec???

Feeling worried...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello There,

Did anybody seek NSW nomination in Nov/Dec, 2013, what is the update now? Well my application was received on 11th Dec but they said they were processing applications of 16th Oct. I wanted to know if anybody applied later that time and which applications NSW were processing then??

Did anybody got invitation by now by submitting application in Nov/Dec???

Feeling worried...

Hi Abdullah

I also applied on 4th dec for 190 nsw and got the ack mail in which they have written applications of 16 October. After that, I called them two times after 2 months on 4th feb, they are still processing applications of October. My agent told me that they will process applications in 3 months,

Dont know what they are doing?

Also worried...

Please see below i have mentioned

Hello all

i m new to this forum .

I am about to apply for 457 visa .. Can anybody tell me what is the current sitution of visa issuing ..i mean in how many days nomination/sponsor gets desicion from department

Would appreciate your helpi

thanks

• 1 month later...

Archived