certifying certificates

scarlet mia

Hi just got a quick question I have an appointment tomorrow with a solicitor to have all our documents certified as we are in the process of doing our TRA now just wondering if we also need certified copies for the visa subclass 175 and if I need to get 2 certified copies of everything.

Thankyou for any advise.

ps we are being charged £ 1.00 per copy which I thought was o.k and was pleased with

Thanks again x

Guest Col-and-Sara

Hi,

There have been previous threads on this topic and most advised that certfied copies for online 175 applications aren't required if you scan and upload the original in colour. If the original is in black and white I think it needs to be certified. I couldn't comment on paper-based applications.

It might be worthwhile getting a couple of extra copies of your ID documents certified. They come in useful for other things like applying for an Australian bank account.

Regards

Colin

Guest Dowell Family

Hi,

We are with agents and they have advised us to get three copies of everything, one for the first part of applying for the visa, one for further on down the line whilst applying as the documents have to go to two different places and one to keep for yourself to use when in oz.

Hope this helps.

Sonia

Archived