Looking to meet other families in the hills district

Hi we have recently moved as a family to Sydney from the UK and have been based in the Hills District for 2 months now. I am 30 and my husband is 31 and we have a daughter 13 and a son who is 5. We are of course missing family and friends as we do not have anyone here. If anyone wants to meet up or knows of any family places to go please do let me know.

thanks!

Cat x

Guest Guest16631

.......the life in Sydney forum may be the place to look.....

........link at the bottom of the page......

........the best of luck to you and yours......tink x

Hi Cat,

We have also just moved to the Hills district from the UKabout 7 weeks ago! We are currently living in Northmead, near to BaulkhamHills.

I’m 36 (37 on Sun L)and my partner has just turned 41. We also have two girls aged 10 (nearly 11)& a 2 ½ year old.

After the initial very stressful house/car/furniture search thingshave started to settle. Be great to possibly meet up etc

Many thanks, Kelly x:biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

That sounds great. My partner works FT, whilst I'm at home with the girls at the moment. A weekend would be good if possible. Slowly aquanting ourselves with the local area, however we've spent most of our weekends at the beach or the local outdoor pools so far.

Be good to find out more about the area & meet up with others whom have experienced the same.

Thanks Kelly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Cat, we're in Castle Hill where are u living? Free to catch up most days for cuppa! I have two have 2 boys 4&6 (both at school tues-fri) we're in early 30s and from notts, been here over a year. Message me if u like x

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

We're moving out to Sydney next month from Wales, myself and wife are 38&39 and 2 girls aged 3&5. We've being researching the Hills district, can anyone let me know of good schools/pre schools or just nice safe areas within the Hills? All info appreciated.

Thanks

Gavin

Archived