Re-apply for nomination with the employer which caused me rejected

curryrice

Ok. I am telling you, RMAs in Korea are really making all the chaos.

(I guess that there is no Korean in this forum reading all threads...)

As many people kindly recommended me to find GOOD agents, but the more I met new ones - the more I get suspicious about their different opinion. But I do really appreciate your advice.

BTW, I contacted other four RMAs for fresh start from nomination process again for ENS 186.

Because I am still holding my sponsorship from the employer got me refused letter, I asked thoes RMAs

if I am going with this employer again. The reason I've got refused in nomination last time was since my agent was away from the office and she didn't properly managed my documents from the employers. The refused letter also mentioned the job description and some documents shows lower credibility. It is because of lack of intervention from my agent, for sure.

Two RMA's looked at documents and they say it will be ok because they can revise the document

correctly to meet the requirement and the employer it self seemd has no problem in terms of their

financial status or other conditions.

But other two stronlgy being negative about this idea and telling me that I have a record being refused and

withdrew, it is higher risk that the CO will look into my documents tigher and possibly get suspcious why I am still stick to the employer even though I've got refused before case.

About this point of you, the first two RMA's explained me back that there will be a new CO assinged to me and they cannot have preconception about me just because I've refused before when they go through my fresh case. And then started blaming that the latter two are the ones who do not know much about nomination.

Which parties are telling me the truth? I am really get confused....

I would trust the ones who say it's going to be hard. You have to list on your forms if you have ever been refused a visa, so they will know for sure.

In my experience some agents make it sound easier so they can get your money, then later on realise it will be hard, once they have your money.

You are not likely to have a serious issue because a nomination was refused, unless there was something fraudulent about the application.

All the registered migration agents who post on this forum are ok.

MayI suggest you contact one of them for an assessment of your case.

Archived