Keep changing my mind

thekeans

Guest Dowell Family
Hi

Have u noticed that it is all us girls doin the talkiing, worrying and everything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pleased to hear lots off to Brissy!!!!!!!! Seems a good decision after all, we can set up our own social club there at this rate!!!!!!!!!

Clare P x

Hi Clare

We are in the process of applying for PR visa to go to Brisbane. My husband is a plumber and we are being sponsored by Queensland.

OF COURSE IT IS US GIRLS ORGANISING IT ALL - WHAT WOULD THEY DO WITHOUT US!! My husband is totally oblivious of the stress caused so far and thinks it will all happen magically (although he may wonder why is wife is totally grey at the age of 35!) But the main thing is that we have all bitten the bullet and decided to do it for the good of family life. I am so pleased that there are so many of us at around the same stage and so hopefully we will all be able to get help and advice from each other!

There are so many things to worry about when you have children too. I have Joseph who is 7 and Mia who is 3. The main thing being schools and areas! Thank god for the internet!!! Although any help regarding schools in Brisbane would be greatly appreciated.

I hope we all get to chat again soon.

Take care all

Sonia

:v_SPIN:

Guest Dowell Family

Nina33,

Better make sure you have an enormous bbq as it looks like this social club is growing by the minute!! Oh and by the way, mine is a Gin (a big one!)

Sonia

Guest stickman

Seems the whole process is going to take so long to sort out at the moment that you might as well get the ball rolling and apply. The 12 months before your application comes through will give you plebty of time to reflect on "Am I doing the right thing?" and then once you have your visa you have a further 12 months to actually set foot in Aus don't you?

Guest earlswood

You can have a fantastic life in the UK or Oz, it is what you make of it yourself.

If you do not try it you will always be thinking "what if" you can always go home if it does not work out.

Guest Clare Pickersgill

I have just logged on and am overwhelmed by the amount of good will and friendship that there is amongst all of us on this site, I cant stay on tonight but I just wanted to say...

WHEN WE ALL FIND WHAT WE ARE GOING FOR DOWN UNDER I HOPE WE ALL FIND EACH OTHER:twitcy:

catch u all very soon!

Clare P x:notworthy:

Guest Clare Pickersgill
Hi Clare

We are in the process of applying for PR visa to go to Brisbane. My husband is a plumber and we are being sponsored by Queensland.

OF COURSE IT IS US GIRLS ORGANISING IT ALL - WHAT WOULD THEY DO WITHOUT US!! My husband is totally oblivious of the stress caused so far and thinks it will all happen magically (although he may wonder why is wife is totally grey at the age of 35!) But the main thing is that we have all bitten the bullet and decided to do it for the good of family life. I am so pleased that there are so many of us at around the same stage and so hopefully we will all be able to get help and advice from each other!

There are so many things to worry about when you have children too. I have Joseph who is 7 and Mia who is 3. The main thing being schools and areas! Thank god for the internet!!! Although any help regarding schools in Brisbane would be greatly appreciated.

I hope we all get to chat again soon.

Take care all

Sonia

:v_SPIN:

just a quick one, looking into schools in Brissy at the mo so will share all I find.

Looking good so far!

Clare P x

Guest Les & Woz
I have just logged on and am overwhelmed by the amount of good will and friendship that there is amongst all of us on this site, I cant stay on tonight but I just wanted to say...

WHEN WE ALL FIND WHAT WE ARE GOING FOR DOWN UNDER I HOPE WE ALL FIND EACH OTHER

catch u all very soon!

Clare P x

Yes Clare it will be great to have a load of "ready made" mates !

Les :v_SPIN::v_SPIN::v_SPIN::v_SPIN:

Guest Dowell Family
just a quick one, looking into schools in Brissy at the mo so will share all I find.

Looking good so far!

Clare P x

Hi Clare

Lok forward to discussing our findings! will let you know also what i discover!

Sonia

:wubclub:

Archived