Second Stage defacto visa (PR) What will they ask for?

Biggers

Hello Peeps!

So adam and i got our temp residency visa through in Jan (we lodged in August 2012 in NZ) and i am aware that next august they will process the PR. I just wondered what this entails? I have heard it isn;t as grueling as putting in for the first bit (all the evidence with photos, stat decs and medicals etc) i just wondered if anybody could give me a run down of what they might ask us for? Will it be a form to fill in again or just some more pics and stat decs?

Also, i am going to the UK for a holiday in August..at this stage adam might not come it might just be me. Would it matter if i was in uk and ads was here in sydney (obviously he can send any info from our place if i am still away) or i could send some stuff from England?

I just really have no idea what to expect? We will have been together for five and a bit years at that stage too! Whoa..time flys when your having fun!!!!!
:)

Anyone who has been through this process please advise.

Thanks and merry christmas!

Amy xx

It's really the same again - statements from both of you; stat decs from two people who know you; new police checks; and evidence that the relationship is ongoing. No medical, though. And you don't need to account month by month in the same was as an original de facto application.

Archived