EOI for Qld SS190 using Vetassess issued in 2007. Possible??

ChristineChew

Dear all,

I would like to know if it is possible to lodge EOI for Qld state using positive Vetassess issued in 2007. Vetassess did not state expiry date for the assessment and I have remained in the same position with the same company from 2002 till now.

My agent thinks it is necessary to get it redone. Would appreciate some advice and feedback.

Thanks in advance.

Dear all,

I would like to know if it is possible to lodge EOI for Qld state using positive Vetassess issued in 2007. Vetassess did not state expiry date for the assessment and I have remained in the same position with the same company from 2002 till now.

My agent thinks it is necessary to get it redone. Would appreciate some advice and feedback.

Thanks in advance.

If you have been advised by a registered migration agent, take the advice.

Dear all,

Thanks in advance.

It's possible in certain circumstances but can't tell in your case without knowing the details. When you go back that far you need to take into account that you would've been assessed under an ASCO occupation and it would need to correspond to the current ANZSCO occupation.

There should be a degree of trust with the agent because it can become detrimental if you start second guessing every aspect. Perhaps there's some specific issue that the agent has noticed and wants to address?

Archived