VicPol

seiko

Not Vicpols - VicPol. Every Peeler in Victoria will know the abbreviation as it is the customary in-house abbreviation.

I guess not a lot of people on this site are ïn house". I personally did know what the post meant but that does not mean its suitable if people want information we are not texting on this forum we are communicating.

Just ask that people are more informative it makes for a friendlier atmosphere.

I guess not a lot of people on this site are ïn house". I personally did know what the post meant but that does not mean its suitable if people want information we are not texting on this forum we are communicating.

If you understood the post, wouldn't it be reasonable to imagine that others might also understand it? And it's hardly text speak - just enter VicPol in Google and the results will tell you that it is in common usage. Certainly anyone who works for VicPol will know the term, and that means the question was perfectly intelligible to those who were in a position to reply in the affirmative.

Just ask that people are more informative it makes for a friendlier atmosphere.

Quite - but feigning ignorance to make a point kinda works in the opposite direction.

:wubclub:

Archived