Sickened

Guest Guest66881

Guest Guest66881

London — British rock singer Ian Watkins, the former frontman of the band Lostprophets, pleaded guilty to the attempted rape of a baby and a string of other child sex offences.

Watkins, whose band sold millions of albums around the world, plotted the abuse of two children with their own mothers in a series of text and Internet messages.

The heavily tattooed 36-year-old spoke of his desire to intoxicate one of his victims by blowing crystal meth smoke into the child's face.

He made a last-minute change of plea before his trial started at Cardiff Crown Court in Wales, sparing the jury from seeing what the judge called "extremely graphic and distressing" video footage.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/20035930/lostprophets-rocker-admits-attempted-baby-rape/

Just how many more sick twisted people are there?

London — British rock singer Ian Watkins, the former frontman of the band Lostprophets, pleaded guilty to the attempted rape of a baby and a string of other child sex offences.

Watkins, whose band sold millions of albums around the world, plotted the abuse of two children with their own mothers in a series of text and Internet messages.

The heavily tattooed 36-year-old spoke of his desire to intoxicate one of his victims by blowing crystal meth smoke into the child's face.

He made a last-minute change of plea before his trial started at Cardiff Crown Court in Wales, sparing the jury from seeing what the judge called "extremely graphic and distressing" video footage.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/20035930/lostprophets-rocker-admits-attempted-baby-rape/

Just how many more sick twisted people are there?

I asked my daughter about this man and his band i had never heard of them. She had seen and met them here in Australia. She also said it was pretty much known in music and fan circles that as she said he was known for creepen on younger girls. Her father ( my ex is in the music management business). I might add she is completely sickened by this. She has or i should say had a photo with this creep he had his arm around her in the photo. Needless to say it's now been binned.

Archived