arriving in OZ!!!!

charl2

Hi all it has been quite a long time since my last post as we were busy moving then when we arrived we were in holiday accommodation - so no internet then we found our house and were busy moving... anyway we arrived on the 11th september on the sunshine coast, we didnt have jobs to come to we literally got our visas and turned up at the airport with 12 cases 3 back packs and our tickets!!

so far we have met some lovely people, my husband found a job within a short space of time, my son is doing so well in high school and my little girl starts kindy next week! and we are loving it! it is such a beautiful place i cant imagine being anywhere else!

what shocked us - the price of groceries. oh and the price of cars - they hold their price well. we had researched the rest before coming over so wasnt to much of a shock (lol) but then there are some things such as electrical items that are so cheap such as kitchen items, toastie makers, slow cookers ect.

if anyone needs any help or advice pm me - always happy to share info.....

good luck on your journey

charl x

Sounds great so far! Good luck, the Sunshine Coast is fab, whereabouts are you living and what job did your hubby get? Hope everything continues on so positively!

hi thanks everyone. we had our car in the garage yesterday so all was ok - wev just put in back in there now to just in case!!

we are living in kuluin at the minute we got a 12 month lease! its lovely here. he got a job for an air con company and really enjoys it....

good luck with your move skippy1 :)

Hi Charl2... nice post..

I would like to share my experience.

Me and my wife went to Sydney couple of weeks ago and stayed for 05 days.....We got 190 VISA...

And those 05 days were the most memorable days in my life... :)

People are very friendly.... even after arrival the Immigration officer also made little fun with us... very surprising.....

We had no other options but to stay in a hotel. And it seemed to me that Hotel rent is bit higher in Sydney CBD.

However it was our first entry we would like to come back permanently after 09/12 months later....

AUSTRALIA I have fallen love with you.. and am coming back to you.... :)

Finger crossed

Thank you for reading my story ....

Archived