190 November Visa Lodge Gang

Moobobs

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm wanting the same as we lodged ours this week too! I've not uploaded supporting docs yet tho, hopefully tomorrow. Have you done yours ? Are you waiting for CO to do medicals or cracking on without one ..?

Hi Jojo,

We've gone through Go Matilda, as far as I know they have uploaded all docs as they requested them and we've sent off for police checks for UK and Aus and my partner has lived in Aus for more than 12 months in the past 10 years.

We were going to wait until we are requested to have medicals, I didn't know you could get them done after submitting a visa before CO requests them! What about you?

Hi All,

Would like to join based on in invitation issued to me on 4th Nov. but still online systems sticks at step 4 since 10 days and no progress. what to do ??? please help.

Please help, Already email send to skill support but nothing good.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All,

Would like to join based on in invitation issued to me on 4th Nov. but still online systems sticks at step 4 since 10 days and no progress. what to do ??? please help.

Please help, Already email send to skill support but nothing good.

Have you had any help since? Hope you're still not stuck what's step 4? I found the website was a pain to use, kept sticking. I eventually realised it had timed out everytime I was filling in the employment section. My solution was to type it all out in word and paste it into the right sections. I had to press save after every single job I added in the field. I eventually managed to move to the next step. I found Safari or Internet Explorer were the best browsers for filling in the visa application.

Have you had any help since? Hope you're still not stuck what's step 4? I found the website was a pain to use, kept sticking. I eventually realised it had timed out everytime I was filling in the employment section. My solution was to type it all out in word and paste it into the right sections. I had to press save after every single job I added in the field. I eventually managed to move to the next step. I found Safari or Internet Explorer were the best browsers for filling in the visa application.

Hi Dear lilly,

I have submitted my application on 21/11/13. Our dates are very close so lets hope best.

Hi Gang!

Hope all is going well.

Am a little puzzled at the minute as to where I am upto with my application, any help would be much appreciated.

Through my agent, last week we done my EOI and on Friday sent of the NSW state sponsorship application form. My agent said he was going to upload my documents also that day. Today my agent forwarded an email from NSW saying

"We aim to process applications for NSW nomination within 12 weeks. Please note that this is only an estimate as the time frame can fluctuate depending on the volume of applications received.

We are currently processing applications lodged on 3 October 2013."

Does this mean that my visa is now lodged and i should hopefully have a decision within the 12 weeks?

I thought that I have to now wait for an invitation first? Then it would be lodged after receiving the invitation?

I am applying as a sparky for the 190 and have been in Australia for 3 years this feb

Could anyone explain this for me please?

Thanks

Joe

Hey did my PCCs before I lodged my visa as I knew the UK one took about a month to get the paperwork through the mail to OZ. Then did the OZ one after receiving SS. Also booked my Meds once I got the link on the visa page. I'm just too impatient really, I mean after getting the ball rolling from July I don't want to stop anything from holding up my application if I can help it.

However that being said PCC and Meds will expire after 12 months and if the CO finds your case complicated you don't want to run the risk of throwing money down the drain. Also if you're pregnant you have to wait until after you give birth so the mum can get the Chest X-ray. Myself and OH are taking the risk as after looking at most results on here most 190 visas were granted about 1 - 2 months after uploading all docs (fingers crossed! Maybe I'm being optimistic)

Gidza I'm not sure if your residing in Oz or not but for the medical is in Australia for persons 15yrs and older (not pregnant and not working in the medical profession) is about A$350

What tests you need is automatically generated by the online booking questionnaire. Or you can find out by looking at form 1163i which you can download at http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/booklets/iforms.htm

medical fees:

https://www.medibankhealth.com.au/immigration-visa-medicals_content.asp?id=220&t=Australian+fees+2013-2014&cid=60

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing yet. Immigration website stated average waiting time is at most 7 weeks from lodgement, according to this http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm. May be more with Christmas and New Year. Another annoying thing is the e-visa login changing to an IMMIaccount login. Ho hum I guess the short time of setting up the account gave me something to do between twiddling my thumbs.

Hello ,

We have submitted our visa application on 7th Nov, the document status changed to "Received" on 28th Nov... is a CO being allocated ? we did not hear anything on this since then ? Anyone in the same boat ?

Also we login to the new (IMMIACCOUNT)...but the visa shows in IN Progress...

When we will get the grant ?

The explanation notes after you lodge say "in progress" means the application is awaiting a CO to be appointed. I would assume "received" means your application was lodged successfully but am a bit confused why that would take 21 days. Mine submitted on 22 Nov has been "in progress" since I lodged it

We lodged our 190 visa on Nov 17 still waiting for CO have front loaded all the docs , medicals ,PCC all the documents show doc status as received but nothing yet .. so far .. looks like only by next year things would progress ..

I lodged on 21st Nov.

It seems DIBP is allocation 189 prior to 190 this time.

Hope we get CO's Soon.

Storm Fighter,

Not me, I applied for SA nomination and was granted nomination in 4 weeks. Dont know if they have similar turn arounds. SA stated it would take up to 6 weeks for me to hear from them if they needed any more information so was surprised after 4 weeks to get an email with the nomination

Storm Fighter,

Not me, I applied for SA nomination and was granted nomination in 4 weeks. Dont know if they have similar turn arounds. SA stated it would take up to 6 weeks for me to hear from them if they needed any more information so was surprised after 4 weeks to get an email with the nomination

Thanks Gidza,

wish u get ur grant as well :)

It seems that NSW is taking around 3 months and may be more recently, as I noticed while browsing through forums. hopefully they will get back to normal after the new year.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived