Vetesses Application

Ben120379

Hi All,

To complete my application for assessment of my employment I need to ask my employer for a job role reference. I am applying as a project builder and just wondered if anyone had done this before and knows what sort of thing is looked for.

I was going to ask my employer to basically confirm my employment and then state my job role / responsibilities as bullet points so it matches the description of the job role under Project Builder, as it does. Would this be adequate or is anyone aware of other details that should be included?

Thanks to anyone who may be able to help, although I suspect it is quite a narrow amount of people who may to able to answer this....

are you using an agent for your visa? my agent go matilda sent me an example of what vetesses look for, you need a reference from your employer stating what your job role has been, how many years you have been working for them etc, i will try find my letter which was accepted, it was for a plumbing role but im sure you could duplicate it for your job type.

are you using an agent for your visa? my agent go matilda sent me an example of what vetesses look for, you need a reference from your employer stating what your job role has been, how many years you have been working for them etc, i will try find my letter which was accepted, it was for a plumbing role but im sure you could duplicate it for your job type.

Thank you for the response. Not using an agent at this point, but if it gets tricky I will. Any duplicate would be useful and much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Can I ask you guys, For the employment evidence, is the "employment reference" enough .... or do I have to provide also payslips or any proof of payments.

The employment reference will mention the salary .. i hope this is enough because I don't take any payslips from my employer and we get our payments cash so no bank statements ..

your help guys will be very much appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

To complete my application for assessment of my employment I need to ask my employer for a job role reference. I am applying as a project builder and just wondered if anyone had done this before and knows what sort of thing is looked for.

I was going to ask my employer to basically confirm my employment and then state my job role / responsibilities as bullet points so it matches the description of the job role under Project Builder, as it does. Would this be adequate or is anyone aware of other details that should be included?

Thanks to anyone who may be able to help, although I suspect it is quite a narrow amount of people who may to able to answer this...

Hi Ben - i am also thinking of taking the same route as yourself have you done you assessment yet? what was your outcome?

Archived