Moving to Sandringham - January :)

Lakaal

So excited - flights booked, we arrive in Melbourne from Ireland on the 14th January. Myself, husband, 2 daughters age 7 and 4 and son age 1.

We are moving into sandringham to 3 bedroomed house our friends are subletting to us until April.

Just want to get over the flight and get there :)

This website is fantastic for lots of info.

Will be in a panic when I arrive looking for childcare, furniture ahhhhhhhh so much to do :)

Sandringham is a great place to live and January will be perfect. Be prepared for it to be HOT!!!

Loads of nice beaches within a few minutes drive, decent cafes and bars close by and Sandringham Primary School seems good. All in all (in my opinion) Bayside is the best part of Melbourne.

Thanks everyone nice to hear good reports :) getting so excited. Just want to get the flight out of the way - not much fun with 3 little ones. Diane 1968 good to hear your daughter settled so well. Fingers crossed mine do to.

Petkula73 thanks for great reports of bayside can't wait to see it. Trying to get prepared for the heat can't wait.

Thanks Lambetlad :)