and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest choobs

Skills Assessment: ACS

Guest choobs

Woohoo! A change in the status page at last! My skills assessment has changed from "To be allocated" to "In Process". Sadly, it's only been in a week, so I suspect I have another five to wait :(

Moneycorp

Moneycorp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Katiolowe
        Hi
        I have recently submitted my EOI for ICT Business Analysis on the 189 Visa. All good I have the 60 points, but have recently learnt that they are only inviting for 70 points and above. I have only submitted with RPL from ACS, but was wondering if I could do a certification and get an extra 10 points? My question is really what level of certification can I claim the secondary level education for? Do I need a Bachelors? or would a BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice at practitioner level suffice? Or do I need to do the full BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis?
        What do they mean by secondary level education?

Thanks,
        Kate
      • By Mfaahad
        Hi Guyz

I have done BSIT and MSC in Computer Science along with 12 years of Experience. Applied in ACS. I got a reply from them that my qualifications are not suitable with AQF so advised to submit RPL and Additional 200AUD. I did and got a positive result. But from 12 years only 3.8 years experienced accepted. Now i am confused what to do. I am predicting that i got only 5 points for experience, 30 points of age, 5 points for states total 40 points. Please correct me if i am wrong. Please advice me what to do. To get 20 more points i need to score 8 in all 4 modules of IELTS or any other way is also there??
        ACS report doesnt say about qualification. Only experience details are mentioned
        I am just thinking what qualification have to be selected in EOI? Shuld i select MSC although it is not recognised?
        Does RPL reports give some points? But no info is mentioned about RPL in acceptence letter?

Waiting for your kind advices
      • By KPG
        Hello,
        At present my application is being reviewed by VETASSESS, I applied for priority screening to speed up the process because if my age factor.
        Now my question is, the other day I received a call from VETASSESS and was told that it was an assessment call, all we managed to do was a formal introduction and before the assessment could begin the call dropped off and I did not receive a call again. Will this have an impact on my application or process time?
        Thank you.
      • By magix
        Hey guys,

does anyone knows how long would it take for ACS to finish the assessment? for me now it shows that my application is "With Assessor", I don't really what that means, and it says" Please note that the whole application process takes approximately 6-8 weeks", which is really LONG LONG time.

BR,
      • By Mini
        Hi,
        We had our RPL done by ACS. However, there is no mention of educational qualification in the assessment. This is for a mechanical engineer, applying for IT job as experienced in IT. Do we have to get our education assessed by someone? Does anyone have any experience on this? Thanks