The 20's/30's/singles/city drinks crowd thread (MELBOURNE)

Tom28

Hi all!

Always looking to meet new people, but noticed that a lot of the meetup posts are relating to the outer burbs or family type activities. I'm sure there are lots of ex pats who haven't reached that stage in their lives yet and are looking to expand their social circle, have coffee, enjoy drinks in Melbourne's awesome bars, try out some new cuisine, find a gym/running/cycle buddy, meet some new friends to go on road trips with and just generally get out and about.

So if people are keen thought we could arrange a Friday night after work drinks session to kick things off? Let me know if anyone's keen and will get something arranged.

Also posted this on life in victoria but think there are more members here

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom,

My girlfriend and I moved here a month ago and definitely wanting to meet more people and Friday drinks sound a seriously good way of doing it!

We're moving to the CBD next week so looking to meet people over that way especially. Oh and definitely looking for a gym buddy!

Keep me posted!

Thanks

Tom (another one!)

• 3 months later...
Hi Tom,

My girlfriend and I moved here a month ago and definitely wanting to meet more people and Friday drinks sound a seriously good way of doing it!

We're moving to the CBD next week so looking to meet people over that way especially. Oh and definitely looking for a gym buddy!

Keep me posted!

Thanks

Tom (another one!)

I think I have been in touch with a couple of you guys before however, lost your number. I am still keen to catch up and meet people in the same boat. Not too sure how this site works with messaging people however, thought I would jump in and get the advert up the list.

Cheers

Archived