Shipping companies and costs

Hi everyone,

I am just about to start the process of booking a shipping company for myself and my partner. We need this from London to Sydney. Roughly we will need something like the following dimensions:

Height: 60cm

Width: 80cm

Length: 180cm

Firstly, which companies would you recommend for reasonable prices and good service?

Secondly, how much will this cost roughly for this service based on the above dimensions?

Let me know your thoughts. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Many thanks.

My family and I are just going through the shipping process using Crown Relo and they have been exceptional so far. Very professional and constantly updating us via phone and email from both the UK and Australian end.

Its daunting enough moving abroad so its priceless to have this reassurance at this chaotic time. Hopefully the whole process will continue pain free.

Jase

There are a lot of good companys out there, way to many too list,lol.. Its quite normal to get 3 or 4 companys out to quote you and then see who you feel best using.

Cal x

This is definitely the best approach, you can search the FIDI directory (Professional Association for International Movers) or the BAR Overseas Moving Group to find companies to invite to quote (Their trustedmover.org website has a lot of reviews if you need to narrow it down). Hope that helps!

Archived