186 ENS TRN query

fattony

Hi All ,

i have engaged an MA to submit a Decision ready app ..submitted 4 weeks ago ..I have requested the TRN number which he has provided but the DIAC website also requires a password to access the status ,the MA has informed me he will update me as and when necessary but I d like to see status ,I.e when case officer is assigned , extra docs requested etc etc ....has anyone else had issues getting the password of the MA or is it unreasonable to ask for the password to check ..I just don't want to be pestering the MA !

Thanks

Hi All ,

i have engaged an MA to submit a Decision ready app ..submitted 4 weeks ago ..I have requested the TRN number which he has provided but the DIAC website also requires a password to access the status ,the MA has informed me he will update me as and when necessary but I d like to see status ,I.e when case officer is assigned , extra docs requested etc etc ....has anyone else had issues getting the password of the MA or is it unreasonable to ask for the password to check ..I just don't want to be pestering the MA !

Thanks

I shared your frustration. I found myself on here and on the VERO site everyday. I learnt I was the least patient man alive. Then, 2 month, 26days and 4 hours later.... PR was granted. I suspect the same day as a CO was appointed. I was decision ready as well... Hang in there. I still read the visa everyday, just to make sure. Sad but nearly true.

Later

Gary

Hi All ,

Thanks

Hiya. When you log on, you don't see 'case officer assigned,' etc... All it shows is 'application received' or 'in progress.' Then when they've reviewed it you get 'application finalised.' My MA gave me the password, but that is all you can see. I have no idea if the nomination is approved or if there is a CO. as my MA won't tell me anything. He just says, no updates, and we'll let you know if we have any updates. It's so frustrating because my work have engaged the MA, so I have no say in it.

Hi Tony (??) I asked just the same question myself a couple of weeks ago. Apparently there is no 'timeline' as such. According to other posters on here, the applicant (or MA) gets emails when nomination is approved/CO assigned etc.... Good luck with getting anything from your MA though. Mine hasn't told me anything? PM me and let me know which MA you have, it may be we have the same.

Thanks Guys ...disappointed that you cant see timeline ..how do others know when a case officer is assigned etc ..as it seems people are able to show their timelines ..is this only when visa is granted that the timeline is viewable ?

There is no way of knowing when a case officer is assigned, not before and not after. People have probably just put down a date when they think their case officer might have been assigned. The online status tells you next to nothing and in fact often misleads people.