The Start of my hopes

aussierobbe

Hi there everybody i have just started the process of making it possible for me to work and live in Oz i have just filled in a form for Global visas and they have called me and asked me some questions and they say with a bit of work i can make a go of it that has pleased me no end but i have some reservations about this and now i would like to find out if anyone else has used this company and are they good to use or is there better ones any help or advise would be extremely appreciated

Thank you

Aussierobbe

Hi there everybody i have just started the process of making it possible for me to work and live in Oz i have just filled in a form for Global visas and they have called me and asked me some questions and they say with a bit of work i can make a go of it that has pleased me no end but i have some reservations about this and now i would like to find out if anyone else has used this company and are they good to use or is there better ones any help or advise would be extremely appreciated

Thank you

Aussierobbe

I would put the words 'global visas scam' into google and see what comes back.

I agree with the above... google/investigate fully any company you use BEFORE you hand over ANY money. As a rule, the agent you use needs to be MARA registered.

Heres a recent discussion thread...

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/177781-global-visas.html

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/48177-heard-global-visas-2.html

Hope these help.

Hi, my sister used a company called Global migrate and it was a scam, not sure if the company you are using is part of them but be careful. I am using a company called immigration2oz based in Guildford surrey, They are registered migration agents really good company and you pay them in stages as the application progresses, go onto their website and do the eligibility test and they will get back to you within a couple of days. Good luck

Well he did pore it on thick i said i was 54 and that i got a cuz in tassie with a business and is willing to sponsor me he said fine no probs now i am not sure i know i should trawl through all the visa rules but its very hard reading and to me a bit confusing will have to find out more good nite folks or good morning Tickled Pink lol fell in love with Brissie when i was there

Your age is likely to be a barrier to PR sponsorship.... in most cases you need to be under 50 to qualify.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/index/visas/subclass-186/

The 457 visa is more flexible, however, that has significant draw backs - once of which is that it is a temporary visa with no immediate or automatic pathway for PR. If you were to go down this road then you need to keep secure links with the UK, and anticipate that you will be returning.

Well he did pore it on thick i said i was 54 and that i got a cuz in tassie with a business and is willing to sponsor me he said fine no probs now i am not sure i know i should trawl through all the visa rules but its very hard reading and to me a bit confusing will have to find out more good nite folks or good morning Tickled Pink lol fell in love with Brissie when i was there

Somebody was probably not being honest with you, because this is not "fine" or " no problem" at all.

To migrate to Australia at 54 you would need to find a sponsor for a 457 visa, work for that sponsor for four years earning more than ~$130k each year and then they would need to sponsor you for the permanent employer sponsored visa.

What is your occupation and is it related to your cousins business? Note that employer sponsored by family would attract particular scrutiny as it is known people try to bend rules to help family members.

Archived