PomsInAdelaide.com

Guest Tim

Guest choobs
Hi all,

Just created anew forum for all poms moving to or thinking of migrating to Adelaide..Its all here at http://www.pomsinadelaide.com .

i hope you find it useful! :D

Is this an indication that pomsinsydney.com might be on the way? Or even better, pomsinnorthrothburywhichisjustoutsidesydney.com :)

Choobs

PomsInSydney.com will be here by early next week so will PomsInMelbourne.com at some point thereafter :D . I thinks thats just about covered Oz - apart from Darwin but who would want to move there anyway! Crocs, heat, mozzies hmmm...:D ......

• 5 months later...

TIM

HELLO TRYING TO GO ON TO THE NEW WEBSITE FOR ADELAIDE BUT CAN'T SEEM TO GET LOGED IN i'M USING MY SAME PASSWORD AND USERNAME IS THAT WRITE.

GREAT SITE THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP THIS HAS GIVEN ME.

JOHN.

• 1 month later...
Guest muppetbro

hey i cant sign up for the website dudes?

done averything told and have been waiting now 3 weeks for a nemail to activate and im desperate to post and make contact with other aliens

help please

mart

Guys,

What is your user names? Please PM me them here

I'll manually activate you accounts as sometimes the emails get causght up in spam catchers..

Regards

Tim

• 1 month later...
Guest swampo

Hi Tim,

Just been on Pomsinadelaide, great site tried to log in but seem to be having the same problem as others. Please advise

• 1 month later...

Just to let you know PiA has been updated with this software thingy - looks much better than it did before.

Its there fore Adelaide specific info and going to try and build it as really a website for when folk arrive in Adelaide...

Hope you like it. :jiggy:

Link: http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/

PomsInSydney.com will be here by early next week so will PomsInMelbourne.com at some point thereafter :D . I thinks thats just about covered Oz - apart from Darwin but who would want to move there anyway! Crocs, heat, mozzies hmmm...:D ......

What about one for gold coast/brissie/sunshine coast etc pleeeeese or am I being a daft cow and there is one already!

Lyn

Hi Lyn - Yes there is one it contains Poms and Brisbane in its name! Can you guess what its called??:wink:

Guest dunnarunna

wooahh snazzy tim, its more like this site now, have only posted on there once so far maybe have to start using it more now im quite sure i want to go to sa

donna

• 1 month later...
Guest KP Nuts

Hi, Peep's i just logged into PiA for the 1st time in over a week, did'nt put a post on B4 but just tried too an could'nt, any help please TIM. 23_30_126.gif

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Hi, Peep's i just logged into PiA for the 1st time in over a week, did'nt put a post on B4 but just tried too an could'nt, any help please TIM. 23_30_126.gif

Mr KP Nut. 363p.gif

Strange that as I used that web site sometime in June and needed to check something out yesterday and had to re-register as it would need except my user ID etc..

So you may need to re-register too!! It only take a few seconds to do

Guest KP Nuts

Cheer's Kdal I'll try it..........

No hang on a mo, as soon as i go onto PIA, it say's welcome kp nuts, so it knows its me but i still cant post...........????????????????????

Mr KP Nut.

Cheer's Kdal I'll try it..........

No hang on a mo, as soon as i go onto PIA, it say's welcome kp nuts, so it knows its me but i still cant post...........????????????????????

Mr KP Nut.

Oh!!!!!!! Well it didn't even remember me!!!

Yep you need Tim :yes: Can you mail an administrator?

Guest KP Nuts

Oh!!!!!!! Well it didn't even remember me!!!

Yep you need Tim :yes: Can you mail an administrator?

Not on PIA but have done here, cheers Kdal

Mr KP Nut.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived