Online DVD Purchases

jen85

Hello All,

I am trying to find a secure online DVD shop that ships to Australia. I want to buy Top Gear and as it has already been released in the UK and generally cheaper I was hoping to buy it and have it sent over?

Does anyone know of any sites that are secure and provide a good variety?

Amazon don't deliver everything here but DVDs are one of the things they definitely do! Although they charge for shipping, they deduct the VAT which usually roughly covers that cost so you don't end up paying more (or, If you do, only a pound or so extra).

Have you tried JB hifi though? I've found them to be comparable in cost to Amazon, for box sets at least, and there's no waiting for delivery!

Amazon don't deliver everything here but DVDs are one of the things they definitely do! Although they charge for shipping, they deduct the VAT which usually roughly covers that cost so you don't end up paying more (or, If you do, only a pound or so extra).

Have you tried JB hifi though? I've found them to be comparable in cost to Amazon, for box sets at least, and there's no waiting for delivery!

Problem with amazon is that it hasn't been released on there yet but it is in stores over there. JB Hifi is where I always buy them but as I said in Australia we don't get things until like 6 months after the UK and I wanted it now hence the request for an online UK company!

Thanks all for the suggestions looks like I might just have to wait :( Fishpond doesn't have it and I don't use Ebay for good reasons.

Archived