anyone received their ANMAC LOD lately?

nursesam

Hey guys

Anyone received their anmac lod lately? Wondering if the processing is still 16 weeks? I expect it is but I'm interested to find out recent timeframes.

Also has anyone had to send in further information or has it all gone through fairly smoothly?

I'm currently at 10 weeks and I'm so getting impatient!!!

Sam

Hey guys

Anyone received their anmac lod lately? Wondering if the processing is still 16 weeks? I expect it is but I'm interested to find out recent timeframes.

Also has anyone had to send in further information or has it all gone through fairly smoothly?

I'm currently at 10 weeks and I'm so getting impatient!!!

Sam

Hi

Im in my 16th week and they finally emailed me to say my Aussie work reference has been forwarded to a senior assesor and they will advise me of the outcome. I guess this is what happens when the initial assessment has been done. I believe if the if the senior assessor agrees with the initial assessment, thats when the y issue the LOD.

hate waiting for things too ! im just about to send mine to ANMAC as passed ielts yesterday. However missed out on 8.0 in reading (7.5), so will have to resit general for 8s for extra points for diac visa. Will the NMC confirmation of nursing qualification be enough for ANMAC and Aphra ? As i dont really see the point in sending my uni syllabus and paying to have it signed by JP if its all wrong - as plymouth uni wouldnt do full breakdown if theory / placement hours. So i just thought i would ask NMC to confirm this only . Also i have only been nursing for 2 years so cant claim points through ANMAC for experience , so do i need to send a work employee reference? or will a HR statement of service be adequate? Does anyone know ? thanks x

Hmm yes I've heard that from someone else too so it shouldn't be long for you now!

Guess I've got another 6 weeks to go!!

Hi

My assessment was completed on the 10th and the assesor was so helpful in scanning the LOD to my email so I can upload on my visa application. I applied for my ENS 186 a month before I got the LOD, a gamble but worked. So its all uploaded to DIAC, phew what a relief. So yes, mine took exactly 16 weeks. it was along painful wait.

Archived