RSA Bar Work

Goldilocks Sutcliffe

It's nearing the 1 month since I arrived and I'm really struggling to find work.

A few people have said to me to look for bar work, or hospitality but can anybody tell me if someone like me with no experience in these jobs has a chance in actually getting a job? I'm thinking of doing the RSA course, but if I'm not going to be able to get a job from it I'm not sure I want to waste my money.

Has anyone been in a similar situation and did you get any luck finding work with little or no experience?

It's nearing the 1 month since I arrived and I'm really struggling to find work.

A few people have said to me to look for bar work, or hospitality but can anybody tell me if someone like me with no experience in these jobs has a chance in actually getting a job? I'm thinking of doing the RSA course, but if I'm not going to be able to get a job from it I'm not sure I want to waste my money.

Has anyone been in a similar situation and did you get any luck finding work with little or no experience?

I would think your chances of finding work would be much improved if you have the course, you might just need to invest.

Archived