Nurse (24 yrs experience) looking for sponsorship - advice welcome please

hgillies

I'm an ICU nurse (13 yrs) ED (2yrs) would like a sponsorship what's the best way to go about things - I've also a partner (journalist) and 2 boys 9&7 yrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Why not just apply for PR? Must be very easy for nurses to get skilled independent or state sponsored visas....

Why not just apply for PR? Must be very easy for nurses to get skilled independent or state sponsored visas....

No it's not "very easy" for a Nurse to get a skilled independent or state sponsored visa. You need to have the relevant training and experience and a Degree and to be able to show transcripts of your training and degree modules to the ANMC before you can even apply for a visa (or at least you did a couple of years ago when we made the decision to apply for a visa).

OP best thing to do is to speak to registered migration agent, they will tell you if you have the relevant qualifications and job experience to qualify for a visa.

I would advise 189/190 if possible rather than tying yourself into sponsorship, avoid the 457 with kids IMHO. It's certainly not easy there has been lots of tears and tantrums almost! But with determination yo should get there nd once you here it's all worth it! This site will help guide you

I'm an ICU nurse (13 yrs) ED (2yrs) would like a sponsorship what's the best way to go about things - I've also a partner (journalist) and 2 boys 9&7 yrs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Best way to go about things is to not look for a sponsorship! Look into skilled migration, then you are not tied to an employer or job you don't like and you all have PR status from the start. You have 24 years experience, can I ask how old you are as getting PR gets trickier with age and may be even more reason to do it now.

Archived