Can a result of one medical exam be used for 2 visas?

Smitty

Hi Guys,

I am applying for 189 visa and have just started an application for 457 as well. The idea is to have the PR granted in less time whilst I work for my current employer on 457 visa.

For 189 visa I received an instruction to organize a medical exam for the whole family, which I have. I have not yet received a case worker for 457 visa but I am sure that this would be a requirement too. My question is would I be allowed to use the result of our exams for 457 visa as well?

Many thanks in advance:cute:

Smitty

Hi Guys,

I am applying for 189 visa and have just started an application for 457 as well. The idea is to have the PR granted in less time whilst I work for my current employer on 457 visa.

For 189 visa I received an instruction to organize a medical exam for the whole family, which I have. I have not yet received a case worker for 457 visa but I am sure that this would be a requirement too. My question is would I be allowed to use the result of our exams for 457 visa as well?

Many thanks in advance:cute:

Smitty

Just interested to find out if someone actually told you that a medical was required for 457... neither me or my partner had medicals for our 457 visa... granted Feb 12... perhaps its a new requirement... Hopefulyl someone can confirm?

Just interested to find out if someone actually told you that a medical was required for 457... neither me or my partner had medicals for our 457 visa... granted Feb 12... perhaps its a new requirement... Hopefulyl someone can confirm?

It depends on what job you do.

Archived