mental health nurses vacancies.

Ratchet

Monash health have just advertised for a Nurse Unit Manager full time Perm and a 6month full time temp.

I'm just about to readvertise for 1FT and 1PT RMN next week for Monash medical centre-adult acute inpatient..

With all above jobs I'd be happy to discuss them(I've been the NUM on both wards and I'm the advertising manager). - sign up and apply on line www.monashhealth.org.au. then go to careers- current vacancies

Kelly.

This is what is due to go out either at the end of this week or next, dependant on the HR bulletin

Registered Nurse, Division 1

Adult Mental Health (P Block) – MMC Clayton

FT, Perm

We are seeking a Registered Nurse with a passion for mental health to join our team.

P Block is a 28 bed Adult Acute inpatient unit based at Monash Medical Centre, Clayton

The unit provides a range of therapeutic interventions and programs available to consumers and their families to learn more about the impact of the illness, explore ways to better manage the illness, improve coping strategies and move towards recovery.

Monash Health is Victoria’s largest health service and is committed to its ICARE Values: Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. Monash Health offers employees a range of benefits including salary packaging, inexpensive car parking and access to on site gym facilities.

APPLICATIONS/ENQUIRIES (Ref No 12505): Kelly Isle, Nurse Unit Manager on 0405 494 156.

For more information and to apply please visit the ‘Careers’ link on our website http://www.monashhealth.org

Applications close: 14 October 2013.

Archived