Footy on Foxtel Tonight Channel Change

tonyman

just in case your not aware that the prem footy is being shown on some different channels tonight.........

Fox 1 united:dull: v palace

Fox 1 sund v arsenal

Fox Sports Plus choice of villa v new ; hull v Cardiff ; stoke v Manchester City F C :notworthy:; spurs v Norwich

Fox Sports News Fulham v west brom

Fox 1 everton v Chelsea

Thank God its back ...............:jiggy:

just in case your not aware that the prem footy is being shown on some different channels tonight.........

Fox 1 united:dull: v palace

Fox 1 sund v arsenal

Fox Sports Plus choice of villa v new ; hull v Cardiff ; stoke v Manchester City F C :notworthy:; spurs v Norwich

Fox Sports News Fulham v west brom

Fox 1 everton v Chelsea

Thank God its back ...............:jiggy:

Hi Tony,

Just a quick question after spotting your thread, we are moving over to Ipswich Brisbane next year and was wondering if you are aware of the opportunities to watch the prem league, or Championship games in the evenings over there?

My DH is a Blackpool fan...somebody has too lol and he'd love to be able to see the odd game x

Thanks

Hi Tony,

Just a quick question after spotting your thread, we are moving over to Ipswich Brisbane next year and was wondering if you are aware of the opportunities to watch the prem league, or Championship games in the evenings over there?

My DH is a Blackpool fan...somebody has too lol and he'd love to be able to see the odd game x

Thanks

Hi Sam , I have the Championship on Setanta , they show a good few games now and seem to have got there act together but have to pay a little extra , I only pay $5 a month as I sweet talk them on the phone ............in Perth the prem games work out well for me but Eastern States will have to stay up longer or just record on the planner and watch in the morning ...........so think you will be 2 hrs ahead of Perth meaning most games will kick off at midnight your place ..........but you get to pick any game basically ........hope this helps a little pal , ps I secretly have a soft spot for Blackpool too...............

Hi Sam , I have the Championship on Setanta , they show a good few games now and seem to have got there act together but have to pay a little extra , I only pay $5 a month as I sweet talk them on the phone ............in Perth the prem games work out well for me but Eastern States will have to stay up longer or just record on the planner and watch in the morning ...........so think you will be 2 hrs ahead of Perth meaning most games will kick off at midnight your place ..........but you get to pick any game basically ........hope this helps a little pal , ps I secretly have a soft spot for Blackpool too...............

Thankyou Tonyman Thats really good to know...

Is Setanta one of the channels that come as part of foxtel digital tv package?

Glad to hear you like Blackpool too, thats three of us then ;)

Not really , like in the uk Setanta seem to be the only ones that you pay extra for , its not too bad just barter with them , I got it half price , just have to phone them every 3 months to confirm it ...........Wigan were on tonight ........and all prem games are on , league cup, fa cup , world cup , European matches on espn (free) .......like I say it works for me ........the only problem is the Monday games ...........8pm kick off uk time ..........but shouldn't grumble ..........

Not really , like in the uk Setanta seem to be the only ones that you pay extra for , its not too bad just barter with them , I got it half price , just have to phone them every 3 months to confirm it ...........Wigan were on tonight ........and all prem games are on , league cup, fa cup , world cup , European matches on espn (free) .......like I say it works for me ........the only problem is the Monday games ...........8pm kick off uk time ..........but shouldn't grumble ..........

Thankyou p.s we love Man city too, its my hubbys second team....can I ask where you originated from?

Archived