How to solve a problem like my mother-in-law.....

bungeeman

I'd be worth marrying for a lot of things :wink: you got a visa ? I'm not hanging around here ....

Lol,well at least you have a sense of humour,i forgive you tory girl,for you know not what you do....

I have yeah,last chance saloon rrv tho,12th aug next yr,pr ran out july gone,need the hse to sell for £ to migrate tho,its the only way,we'll see!

Lol,well at least you have a sense of humour,i forgive you tory girl,for you know not what you do....

I have yeah,last chance saloon rrv tho,12th aug next yr,pr ran out july gone,need the hse to sell for £ to migrate tho,its the only way,we'll see!

I take it you've tried cleaning it and hiding all your "personal implements" :wink:

haha thanks for the forgiveness Pablo- good luck with the house sale- just put mine on for the same reason, hate selling houses ....

Ha ha,what are you gonna do with that ermmmm rocket launcher of yours:biggrin:,ship it or what?:wink:

I know Pabs, it's been worrying me. Proper playing on my mind......does it go in the luggage and pray that Customs doesn't stop and search (which they may well do as I'm declaring medication that is being taken in with me) or do I ship it and hope that AQIS don't decide to search my goods and chattels :eek:. Oh the stress.................

I know Pabs, it's been worrying me. Proper playing on my mind......does it go in the luggage and pray that Customs doesn't stop and search (which they may well do as I'm declaring medication that is being taken in with me) or do I ship it and hope that AQIS don't decide to search my goods and chattels :eek:. Oh the stress.................

Maybe hide it bodily,its what its for after all....

But that'll only work if you come with me. I mean it is yours after all.........Mind you, if I put it in the luggage, I have the kids with me and they are excellent WMD's (Weapons of Mass Distraction)

:laugh:Nope!im open to ideas,but not implements,thats what i told "her",nooooOOOO!:arghh:

#I dont have a lady garden#:wubclub:

I like the way that the "her" is in inverted commas, almost suggesting that "she" is not a she..........:unsure:

Ahhh no,she is a she,but isnt conventional,lets put it that way:huh:,or no actually!,she is,but has two heads,like aunt sally,her "normal" one,and this "other" woman,which she only told me about a year or so ago,well not me she's not!:twitcy:

Youre so Machiavellian mtt:biggrin:,talk about devious and twisting things:laugh:,mischievous!:notworthy:

Ahhh no,she is a she,but isnt conventional,lets put it that way:huh:,or no actually!,she is,but has two heads,like aunt sally,her "normal" one,and this "other" woman,which she only told me about a year or so ago,well not me she's not!:twitcy:

Youre so Machiavellian mtt:biggrin:,talk about devious and twisting things:laugh:,mischievous!:notworthy:

So basically she's a transgender who has had a facelift/plastic surgery to be more feminine for you? Is that what you're getting at? Don't be embarrassed to admit the truth. You are more of a man to admit this my dear. I think you need to keep away from your Aunty Sally though as she sounds a bit dubious!

I know I am Machiavellian. That's why Mr MtT never argues with me.............:tongue:

So basically she's a transgender who has had a facelift/plastic surgery to be more feminine for you? Is that what you're getting at? Don't be embarrassed to admit the truth. You are more of a man to admit this my dear. I think you need to keep away from your Aunty Sally though as she sounds a bit dubious!

I know I am Machiavellian. That's why Mr MtT never argues with me.............:tongue:

Lol,no,not a tg,worked in Hamburg with a fellah who used to go with the trannies on the reeperbahn because they were 50 marks cheaper lmao

Sorry, yes I know, but I'm working now too and just had to deal with the client from hell. What a complete &£$%^ she was! Urgh, I don't get paid enough for this £&*$. :mad:

Dominatrix chat lines are notoriously bad payers given the content of the call you must have to deal with.......

Now! i AM going for my bath,if i'm not back in 15 minutes,call the Police,im way too mellow to chance a hot bath really:wacko:,i could drown,ahhhh well,i'll have one more,THEN im going for me bath,then cook me chinee,well its not chinee to be factual,i just lump them all into chinee,im an ignorant bastard that way sometimes,lazy typist:wubclub:

Its Indonesian really,Bami Goreng,and some bea sprow:biggrin:

Dominatrix chat lines are notoriously bad payers given the content of the call you must have to deal with.......

Now! i AM going for my bath,if i'm not back in 15 minutes,call the Police,im way too mellow to chance a hot bath really:wacko:,i could drown,ahhhh well,i'll have one more,THEN im going for me bath,then cook me chinee,well its not chinee to be factual,i just lump them all into chinee,im an ignorant bastard that way sometimes,lazy typist:wubclub:

Its Indonesian really,Bami Goreng,and some bea sprow:biggrin:

The way I've been feeling lately, I think I could do with working on one of those chat lines, vent some anger.

Anyway, how do you know so much about them.............

Only after you started it.........you said it was a "her" who wasn't strictly speaking a "her" and that your Aunt Sally was two-faced!!! Don't try and change your story now!

Ok,the claws are out,biaaaaaaaaaaaaatch,im gonna have me tea now tho lol

Archived