Childrens Garden Toys

NR77

Hi,

Just wondering if anybody had shipped there Childrens Gardens Toys? We are not sure if it would be easier to sell or if it is possible to take...we understand we cant take the sandpit but really dont want to leave behind as our Girls love them but understand that it may be better than trying to ship. We are thinking of getting something to clean them properly! Any advice welcome. thanks :-)

We didn't bring them but in hindsight i should have brought the Little Tykes stuff (Playhouse, slide, kitchen etc) as its quite expensive here. Swings, trampolines etc are two a penny here and reasonable costs so i personally wouldn't worry about them.

Cal x

I on the other hand can't be doing with cleaning them all, so am not taking. Plus the few months waiting for it all to arrive, will most likely get other stuff to use before container hits Aus. Can't see my son wanting to wait all those lovely spring months without stuff in the garden.

Little Tikes stuff is worth shipping though, it is pricey as has been said. Thankfully for us though, son is past that sort of age range of stuff now so bit easier. Sold his tractor and trailer, the trike, sandpit/pool shell thing is going to the tip, slide is sold... shall get swing set etc once we are set up in Aus.

Archived