Agent problems

surfandsea

We had a few problems with ours - we applied later than we potentially could have done due to receiving wrong information from our agent. We ended up getting a lot of information from this site and others and getting on with the application ourselves.

Yes we had agent problems. Sacked them and started swotting up myself. Best decision ever, the advice my agent gave me would have meant an extra two years on processing had I not sacked them and followed the advice I got from a forum.

Anyone eles having agent problems. mislayed files,forgotten photos, So far im over a month behind.

Yep... Ours gave us wrong information (processing time for partner visa is "4-5 months" - yeah, right!), offered no help or advice whatsoever on the supporting documentation, lost documents because either he or his secretary was too useless to check a DHL envelope was empty before throwing it away, and went completely incommunicado for weeks as soon as we'd paid him the final instalment which delayed the lodging of our application.

Archived