189 Typical Timeline

james007

From reading bits on here, I see the typical average timeline is:

2 months for CO to be assigned, then around 3 weeks for 189 to be granted providing PCC & Medicals have already been done before CO assigned?

Is this correct for 189 visa?

Bond lol good analyzing, through myself looking at it, i see it does vary i would say an average of 3 to 5 months.....not to bad really though i have seen some in about a month....now thats quick. Like you say i think those that have been quick seem to have uploaded everything pretty much from the start, so i guess it helps. Also these people have said they never even hear if they had a case officer just heard when granted. Obviously rarer this happens but varies for everyone x

Hi guys,

My name is Ky and I've just lodged my visa application today. My case worker said the time line from now is 3-5 months. I'm just wondering what the success rate is for gaining the visa... Would they only deny your visa for a specific reason?

Thanks

ky

Hi guys,

My name is Ky and I've just lodged my visa application today. My case worker said the time line from now is 3-5 months. I'm just wondering what the success rate is for gaining the visa... Would they only deny your visa for a specific reason?

Thanks

ky

you lodged after EOI invite today?

No, today I lodged the visa application after receiving the invite. I'm just wondering what my chances are.

Thankf for your response btw. :)

As long as you can provide evidence for everything you claim you will be fine e.g work experience and certifications.

Then you need to pass medical and police check

Archived